Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Hilarious Lookalikes - DJ Edition

LOL I can't stop laughing, readers, because it's that time of the month again where I make ALL of you laugh out loud with some hilarious lookalikes!! LOL. Arghhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

We do need a laugh, though, don't we gang? It's all a bit gloom and doom in the newspapers lately. Let's all move to Rwanda! LOL. That would give Dishy Rishi a shock! Can you imagine what he'd be like if we all just emigrated to Rwanda??? I can't imagine what he'd be like!!! It would be funny, though.

Hilarious lookalikes

Let's kick one off now. Tee hee!!!

Do you watch Succession? Do you watch the Short Circuit films? Do you like minimal techno? LOL. Well, have you ever noticed that the bloke out of Succession and the Short Circuit films looks a bit like Ricardo Villalobos?? Have a look:

Brilliant! Here's a good one, you'll like this...

Whilst there are definitely no other legal similarities between David Jason and the dirty DJ, Jimmy Savile, that I'm probably allowed to make on here, they do both have white hair in these pictures, so I think I'm within my legal rights to highlight that particular similarity. And do you know what, readers? I can't stop laughing at how they both have white hair!! LOL. No kidding!

I have to tell you, though, I read on Reddit that DavCONTENT REMOVED BY BEST PROMOS LAWYERS and then he'd invite CONTENT REMOVED BY BEST PROMOS LAWYERS over to CONTENT REMOVED BY BEST PROMOS LAWYERS before getting his CONTENT REMOVED BY BEST PROMOS LAWYERS and he'd call them his "little plonkers."

It turns your stomach, doesn't it?

Hmm.

I feel a bit sick now.

I'm going to scrap the Hilarious Lookalikes bit and take a look at my inbox. There's a WAV in there from Will Hofbauer at Dispersion PR. It's a new song by Radio Slave about strobe lights, but Will says that I'm not allowed to play it publicly until Friday 10 March. I'll review that one next week then. It's good, though, I'll tell you that for nothing.

My M.E.A.T. policy is going well. I've managed to half the readership of Best Promos be whittling my engagement with social media down to it's bare bones. I think I thought I was going to be like Burial or something, but it's backfired. I'm going to carry on with M.E.A.T., though, because it's funnier that way and I don't depend on Best Promos or Twitter to pay the bills or put my caviar on the table. I'm alright. Hell yes, I'm alright.

I've not really been listening to any promos this week, so I've got nothing to review. The stuff that HYPE Filter has sent me is all CRAP, so I'm not going to bother with that. That Radio Slave one was good, so look out for a balanced review of that next week. I've mostly been listening to that DJ Holographic mix on Pool Suite - that's how trendy I am. Have a listen:


Man Power is playing at The Social soon, but I can't make that date, unfortunately, and I've given up booze for Lent, so I wouldn't have been much fun anyway. Like many Brits, I'm only fun with a few pints of lager inside me. Once Easter is out of the way, I'm back in the game.

This is more like a newsletter today, sorry. A very poor post. Go down The Social for this, though:  Any more notices?! LOL. I'll let you get on with your day then.

Best Promos will be back next week with a RADIO SLAVE SPECIAL.

One last thing, if you want to SUBSCRIBE to Best Promos, email me and I'll add you to the paper round.

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...