Monday, March 27, 2023

50 is the new 40

Yesterday, I knocked up a 50 minute remix of that Ricardo Villalobos remix everyone keeps talking about, and let me tell you something: my version is 10 minutes BETTER than Ricky V's. My mother said so.

Have a listen:

I used the original bassline, roped in Gazza and Hawk from Legion of Doom to lay down some vocals and added a bit of piano and extra hi-hats. Simples. People make out like making dance music is difficult. It's a piece of wee.

My version is good, isn't it? AND it's longer than the original remix, so it must be better. Mustn't it?

10/10 for me.

I have nothing more to add. I'll be back later in the week with some more dance music reviews, forthright opinions and some event previews, like every other dance music website in the world! LOL

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Studio Shine

It's quite a stretch for me to call myself a blogger these days, I mean, Managing Director of a successful online dance and culture maga...