Monday, January 16, 2023

Simply Dead


"Mock up tabloid front page about the death of Mick Hucknall. SIMPLY DEAD."

Those were the notes I wrote in draft after uncontrollably laughing to myself in the shower imagining The Sun running the headline, SIMPLY DEAD, when Mick Hucknall dies. Can you imagine if they do?! LOL.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...and that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, is the end of Best Promos. It's quite pointless carrying on. Nobody reads it, I've got a proper job, with a proper family and a proper house that I need to work on. We need a new sideboard for the living room, we need to modernise the kitchen, we need to redecorate the kid's bedroom, sort out a loft conversion, upgrade our boiler to a combi. I want to get a nicer sofa for the back extension, maybe some underfloor heating. The list is endless, and I'm spending too much time weeing in the wind with this blog. It's a waste of bloody time, pardon my French. Best Promos. The ratings were a ninth of what we could have expected.

"They started badly, they got worse."

So, goodbye readers, thanks for reading, thanks for sharing, thanks for the memories. I'll see you out and about in Eastcote when you're passing through. I wear a white Disco Halal t-shirt every day, so you'll be able to find me. Come and say hello.

Please come and say hello.

Please.

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/

2 comments:

  1. Noooooo! It's the best dance music blog around. But a sideboard can't wait forever. Thank you for all the fun - would recommend 10/10

    ReplyDelete

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...