Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Best Promos For The Blind: Volume 1


The first in a new series.

I don't have half as many readers as I should because I'm not catering for the blind, so I've asked Ringo Starr to narrate a 'Best of Best Promos' for YouTube.

Today's post is the one where I had to break the sad news to dance fans all across the world about the Queen being dead: Queen Death BP Post


Over the coming weeks and months, with the help of Ringo Starr, I'll be uploading lots more Best Promos posts on YouTube so that people like Stevie Wonder and PJ from Byker Grove can enjoy it as well. Thank you to Peter O'Polytunnel for the inspiration, but any advertising revenue I make from this series of videos will not be shared with anyone.

Yours, the team at Best Promos.

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...