Friday, October 21, 2022

Let It Best Promos

Hi gang, thanks for coming along. It's a short one today because I don't think I'll be able to post anything next week, only it's half term, like, you know, and I've got, like, kids and that. Today's post is purely to keep the content carton topped up with blog juice.

DEPECHE MODE NEWS..................

Now. Make yourself a cup of tea, or a big bowl of heroin, and settle down for this what I'm about to show you now, soon. I'm about to share one of my favourite televised interviews of all time, which was recorded especially for YouTube a full TWELVE years before YouTube was invented!

That's how futuristic Depeche Mode were/are.

So, take an hour out of your day to enjoy the edge of the precipice-peak-90s-drug-hell-madness Depeche Mode taking mental questions from people with English as a second language from all around the world on extremely bad telephone connections, chaired by SIMON MAYO in the Ministry of Sound!

Fantastic stuff. They should have done all they could to keep Alan "Mr. Sensible" Wilder on, eh Mode fans?

Who's YOUR favourite member of Depeche Mode?

Contact me on all of the means available below to discuss.

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/

HILARIOUS LOOKALIKES.................

I did a Hilarious Lookalike on Twitter the other day, and none other than Erol "Bugged Out! Alkan Retweeted it! I've never been as proud as punch as I was that day before then or since, if you get my drift.

Lookalikes are hilarious, so I'm glad that particular one was picked up.

POLITICS..............


Liz Truss didn't last long, did she? Here's our tribute to her brilliance last month which sadly didn't help her :-(

Ch-check it out: Best Promos: TRUSS

MUSIC NEWS.............

If you like dance music, you'll LOVE this by Man Power and his chums:


It got a massive 10/10 on THIS BLOG last month, so you know it's going to be good.

Blood Money Power by Man Power, Junto Club and Club Tularosa is out on Me Me Me on Friday 28 October.

Follow Man Power on Twitter and on Instagram

COMING SOOOOOOOOOON....
I'm currently thinking about writing a special Halloween post for Halloween on Halloween. I'm going to write a s-s-s-s-s-spooky tale and maybe call it The Haunted DJ, or The Haunted Nightclub.

BEEN AND GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE.....

THIS is still available to listen to:

And THIS:


FUN FACT:


My new favourite song is Kustard Cream by Kuwahara, and no, it's not just because I love custard creams!!! LOL


In fact, their whole biscuit-themed EP is brilliant, even the songs about ginger nuts...and I hhhhhhhate ginger nuts! It's called Son of a Biscuit, and it's OUT NOW on Paella Hair Sex.

I'm pushed for time here, but I genuinely think that this EP is worth an astonishing 10/10 ! It's that good...or should I say...Nice!


Buy the Son Of A Biscuit EP by Kuwahara hereKUWAHARA - Son Of A Biscuit EP
Follow one of the blokes out of Kuwahara on Instagram
Follow the other bloke out of Kuwahara on Instagram
Follow Paella Hair Sex on Instagram

THIS NEXT BIT IS REALLY FUNNY................

I'm bored now, and I really need to get on with some other stuff, so I'll leave you with a joke...


I say, I say, I say, why did the farmer become a DJ?

I don't know. Why did the DJ become a farmer?

Because he had sick BEETS!!! LOL Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm sorry.

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...