Thursday, April 6, 2023

Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs


As we approach the Easter holidays, and the end of my Lenten booze fast, we are all in high spirits here at Best Promos HQ. So high, in fact, that we've trawled the web archive website and lifted an old WRDM Tonka post WHOLESALE (minus the swear words) and are now passing it off as a brand new Best Promos post! we have decided to take some time out and come up with some brand new - never seen before - Hilarious Lookalikes!

Yes, today's post is all about looking at DJs who look a bit like other people. LOL. It's as simple as that.

So, get your eyeballs in front of these pictures, read the descriptions and laugh until your eyeballs fall out and you need to buy replacements from the eyeball shop.

DJ Harvey and Joey 'The Lips' Fagan out of The Commitments


Have you ever seen the super cool DJ Harvey on the same film set as the bloke who plays Joey 'The Lips' Fagan off of that motion picture, The Commitments? No? Neither have I! It might be something to do with the fact that they look EXACTLY like one another and the director might shout, "Action!", at the wrong person, with hilarious consequences! ROFLOFL!

Prosumer and the bearded bloke off of ABBA


I always used to say that the super cool DJ, Prosumer, looked like P-Thugg off of Chromeo, Mike Manumission and Eavis Glastonbury, but I was wrong. He actually looks like the one with the beard out of ABBA! Have a look at the picture above and tell me that Prosumer doesn't look like the one out of ABBA with the beard. You'd be wrong, wouldn't you, because he DOES look like the bearded one off of ABBA!! ARGHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lee Burridge and DVS1


I've got a couple of cracking jokes for you now, ladies and gentlemen. I say, I say, I say...

Q. What's white, bald, friendly-looking and spins dance discs for a living?
A. DVS1!

Q. What's white, bald, friendly-looking and spins dance discs for a living?
A. Lee Burridge!

It's the way I tell 'em! PMSLOL!

How many have I done so far? Three? Flipping hell. That's not enough for a proper post. Right...

Prins Thomas and Justin Lee Collins


Have you ever seen super cool Prins Thomas and Justin Lee Collins booting the bejesus out of women in the same room? No? Neither have I, and that is definitely not to suggest that Prins Thomas knocks the opposite sex into the middle of next week, that was just another way of saying that Prins Thomas looks a bit like JLC, if you've had nine pints of lager and are squinting. HAHAHA!

I'm turning 43-years old this year.

Sigh.

Jennifer Cardini and Professor Brian Cox


This one's bad. Sorry, Jennifer. Sorry, Brian. I think the only resemblance here is their hairstyles in the two pictures I took about fifteen minutes scouring Google Images for. WIKILOLOLWACKA!

You can't say that this isn't content, though, can you? It's definitely dance music related content.

Definitely.

Speaking of Chromeo, I once met David Gest at a super cool Chromeo gig in Camden, in 2007. He was gladly having his picture taken with as many punters as he could. Apparently, Jude Law and Katie Melua were at the same gig, but I don't remember seeing them.

Me and David Gest in 2007, before he died

"Good times!", as JLC used to say.

I'm not sure if Best Promos will be on air next week, or on paper, or on the Internet; it's the Easter holidays and I don't think I'll be that bothered to sit down and churn out any more content.

In the mean time, have a listen to the new Chromeo song:


And then have a listen to this:


I like Anthony Teasdale. He's got a very pleasant face and he's always going on about Birmingham on Twitter, even though I think he pinches hub caps.

Follow him on Twitter@AnthonyTeasdale and on Instagram instagram/anthonyteasdale

I'm rambling. Forgive me. Have a brilliant Easter, everyone! Bye bye!!

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...