Friday, November 4, 2022

Laughing Out Loud All Of The Time

Gooooooooooooooood morning, Vietnam and Ruislip!!! Woo! Yeah!!! Today's post is all about how dance music and laughter can bring people together and DEFEAT mental health for good. There's going to be some hilarious lookalikes, some really funny memes and the odd joke here and there by yours truly, Joker in Chief! And it's all in aid of making YOU feel better! LOL

Now for the serious stuff:

After car accidents, heroin overdoses (in Scotland), falling down the stairs and Harold Shipman, mental health is the biggest killer in the UK, and it is our collective responsibility to kick it's head in, so this is our contribution to battering mental needs in the United Kingdom. As bosses we all make mistakes and mis-steps when dealing with mental health in the workplace, and I'm ashamed to say that I have bullied the team here at Best Promos to work day and night to make sure today's post is not going to get us into trouble on Twitter in any way. As Hadley Freeman once said, I think, we have to make sure we have the "right take" when it comes to stuff online, I think. I apologise to the team here at Best Promos for any upset I may have caused. It won't happen again. Sorry, guys. My bad.

Right, let's have a laugh!! I'm going to kick off with a joke...

JOKES

A man walks into Panorama Bar and says, "alright, Ernie? What do you think of the new resident DJ at Berghain?" Ernie goes, "I don't know, mate, who is it?" He goes, "It's Jurgen Klopp's brother...Klipperty!"

It's the way I tell 'em! LOL

HILARIOUS LOOKALIKES

If you drink ten pints of lager at night and then squint at this picture in the dark, one of the lads out of Bicep looks a bit like the singer out of Erasure!! Ahahahahahahaha! Look:

MEMES

Here's a funny dance music meme that pokes fun at how crap Resident Advisor is compared to Best Promos. I've no idea who created it, but thanks whoever you are! Appreciate the support.

Make sure you forward this meme many, many times to all of your WhatsApp banter groups. You'll be an absolute legend!


JOKES

I say, I say, I say! What is the best website to find information about a DJ?

Wiki-wiki-wikipedia!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HILARIOUS LOOKALIKES

Have you ever seen Felix Dickinson and DJ Harvey in the same DJ booth? I haven't...and it's not because I haven't been clubbing properly regularly for over ten years now after starting a family! LOL

Today's post is so funny. I can't stop laughing!

Can YOU stop laughing? Get in touch and let me know if you're able to stop laughing after reading today's post. I'm hoping you're still laughing, and you continue to laugh all day today, and who knows, maybe it's cured you of your mental health!

Thank me on the socials:

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...