Monday, August 21, 2023

Radio Ruislip: Episode 2


Well. What can I say about today's guest host?

It's Rambo. It's Rocky. It's the bloke out of Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot. It's Sylvester Stallone. My favourite film star by a mile. Sly made his way to Eastcote from Los Angeles last Tuesday and we had the show "in the can" by Wednesday lunchtime - he's a true professional and a great bloke.

Here's the SoundCloud link for Radio Ruislip: Episode 2:


Here's the tracklist:

1. Tom Jones and Mousse T. - Sex Bomb [Gut - V2]
2. Amor Fati - JAILBIRD (RED AXES EDIT) [Unreleased]
3. Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road [Columbia]
4. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl [London Recordings]

< ADVERTS >

5. Roman Flügel - Whatever That Is [Running Back] CLICK THIS TO BUY IT
6. Pharrell Williams - Happy [Columbia]
7. Julio Bashmore & T. Williams - ZP Dub [Local Action] CLICK THIS TO BUY IT
8. Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around [London Recordings]

< ADVERTS >

9. Man Power - Pick A Number Choose A Colour [Sound As Records] CLICK THIS TO BUY IT
10. Megan Leo - Golden Eclipse [Me Me Me] CLICK THIS TO BUY IT
11. Guns N Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine [Geffen]
12. Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons [sixsteps]

Here's the Mixcloud link:


What a show. He said that he's not much of a DJ after train-wrecking that Megan Leo transition, but I thought he was wonderful. A great bloke.

If you like the show, please help us out by sharing it with all your friends and neighbours. Ta x

I'm not sure who's hosting next week's show. I need to put some feelers out...

...hope you all have a nice week. Cheerio!

Email me: BestPromos4Eva@gmail.com
Tweet me@BestPromos4Eva
Instagram me/bestpromos4eva/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Time Friday Part VII

Well, it's that time of the week again (Friday) where I can't really be bothered to write a thousand words on here, but do need to k...